Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas is around the corner!!!

Most of our presents are wrapped and sitting under the tree. My Christmas shopping will be finished today, when I buy all my stocking stuffers for Ben and some for Elena. I am feeling much better and maybe (do I dare saying?) I may be done with the morning sickness... Saturday we went caroling with the children´s ministry to a Nursing home. It is so heart breaking to meet these elderly people and know that many of them don´t even get gifts for Christmas! We brought a box full of presents and we were happy to bring some joy to them. Yesterday we went to the Farmer´s museum to enjoy the festivities, it was a bit cold, but it was so much fun! This week is full of things to do and I don´t quite know yet what the best approach will be, but we´ll enjoy it nonetheless! I may go out tomorrow morning to watch "A Christmas Carol" with some of the homeschoolers from church, Wednesday we will go caroling as a church in the town of Schoharie, and we will have a special service on Christmas morning. In the meantime, I need to start packing because first thing in the morning, after Christmas we are going to Guatemala!!! So, as you can imagine it will be quite challenging but never a more welcomed challenge than this! If they were all this kind of fun and exciting challenges! Sorry this is just a "touch and go" but I promise I´ll try to write more soon! Love to all and a very Merry Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

esta bonito

Cassandra said...

Hey if you go look for C. He'll be there too....