Oh how I love swinging on the swings! My sister and I used to swing on the swings with our headphones on outside in our backyard. But then we had to tear down the swings because I guess the swings were getting old due to simple wear-and-tear from the everyday weather, I assume. Oh, how very sad it was for us. But, I guess we learned how to cope without it after a while. :-) Heeheeheehee! :-] The video was just a joy to watch. You take of yourselves now, alright.
2 comments:
I love that little giggle! Too cute!
Oh how I love swinging on the swings! My sister and I used to swing on the swings with our headphones on outside in our backyard. But then we had to tear down the swings because I guess the swings were getting old due to simple wear-and-tear from the everyday weather, I assume. Oh, how very sad it was for us. But, I guess we learned how to cope without it after a while. :-) Heeheeheehee! :-] The video was just a joy to watch. You take of yourselves now, alright.
Post a Comment