Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesdays can be days of thanks too

I think I might just change this to Tuesdays because our Monday routine is making it too hard to sit and post, so I think my list of thanks will have to be published on Tuesdays...


And this week I am giving thanks for:

#26  The unconscious laughter of a sleeping toddler.

#27  Swimming pools!

#28  The simplest games that make a day amazing for little people and the inspiration to come up with them.

#29  Cheap Target "crocs" that put a smile on little girls´ faces.

#30  The excitement and anticipation of an upcoming birthday party for a soon to be 4 year-old and the provision to make it happen even in tight times.

#31  Friends who understand, and encourage just by "being".

#32  The biggest brown eyes on the little tiny face of a 3 y-o-l.

#33  The ever increasing questions of a 5 y-o-l so eager to understand the world that surrounds her.

#34  A constantly growing little person inside of me whose movement I feel more and more every day!

#36  Sleeping in... not that it has happened but I will be extremely grateful when it does!

#37  Pictures and video, although I am not as diligent as I wish, it is such a blessing to have records of our life.

No comments: