Monday, August 09, 2010

Giving thanks

#46  Grateful for vision and a school year that is beginning to shape up in a calendar.

#47  Family, they make the best company and friends!

#48  Friends so close that become family.

#49  Hungry appetites for learning in little girls.

#50  Lessons in leadership and having the age (maturity) to appreciate and assimilate them better than ever.

#51  Being in love.

#52  Written words... inspiration from multiple sources that I can draw from and bring into my own world.

#53  The fact that every day is new in mercies and grace.

#54  A loving Heavenly Father who loves me perfectly and is gently loving me into perfection.

#55  Family traveling far distances and the days we get to spend with them.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love your thankful list. It makes me remember to be thankful. I miss you. Maybe when we get back from vacation we could get together and finally go to that place for pampering?

Andrea said...

Isn't the "giving thanks" a wonderful thing? It changes so much about the way I look at my life.