The good news: we have a nice School routine going! The bad news: now the laundry is out of control, together with the chore chart (aka chores)! We keep busy around here and can just continually pray and hope that we are being fruitful and productive in our busy-ness.
One of the things I've been busy with is turning the posts in the 6+ years of blogs herein into books. I can only afford to make one every so often, but am trying to keep doing it because I'm considering moving my little cyber journal to a new address.
Not that I have anything against this little blog, but since joining the crowds of the "cooler" people and using my ipad exclusively for all things internet, blogger doesn't let me post pictures directly from the ipad onto the blog. So I'm "studying" other options. By other options I more accurately mean "Wordpress", since they actually have an "app" (or platform,or whatever it is that's needed to blog freely from the ipad).
So, if you still read me, please bear with me as I learn this new thing and figure out how to get back to blogging. Because, after going over all those posts and old pictures I was reminded afresh of the reasons why I began this blog anyway. I wanted to document our moments. I wanted to impress our story into some record that would make it permanent and "rememberable". Seeing the delight on my Adriana's face as I read to her the posts I wrote while I waited for her arrival, or the joy in Elena's face at hearing about her baby antics... It is totally worth it! Every word recorded, and hopefully also printed, is totally worth it! I'm blogging again!
1 comment:
Keila... You can add photos onto blog directly! As well as directly onto facebook... I can show you when I come up!
Post a Comment