Life is busy yet I'm still "required" to lie low, so all my "to do's" are being accomplished at an amazingly slow pace. I'm not complaining though... I know it is just a season and it will be over sooner than later and I really want to enjoy my newborn!
The kitchen is almost finished. At least everything has been moved down and our meals are being had there. We still need to work on the organizing of everything in and around it and finishing touches to make it feel "mine" but that will probably take a bit of time. One or two details a day is all I have managed so far but I'm happy. I'll post before and after pics soon.
Elena's bangs were getting into her eyes again... I braced myself and came to terms with the fact that we won't be able to have someone experienced, let alone professional, take care of it. So yesterday before giving her a bath I thought I'd try to trim it myself. After all, how hard could it be if I stuck to just trimming very, very little to get it off her eyes. Got myself a pair of sharp scissors (or so I thought), combed her wet bangs and got to it... except I forgot my sweet girl is no lifeless doll and she moved at the wrong time. Well, now my little toddler's bangs are ridiculously short, I feel so badly!!! Oh well, live and learn... if you see her, please don't comment on her bangs, I feel so awful and am still so emotional that you might see me burst into tears at any comment... he,he,he...
1 comment:
¡Jajaja! Wadda ya know... and I happen to be the first one to comment! ¡Lo siento! No preocupes.... I won't be a wise guy! I remember my days of frustration when my mother forced me to "sport" that type of style on me! YUCK! I truly hated it! My mother usually cut them herself. She always told me to NEVER EVER use scissors that have been used for something else other than for the purpose of hair! That was her "lena". ¡Jajaja! It's a good motto to live by, I must say! Now, I am old enough to make my OWN hairstyle decisions! (Which means, I no longer have bangs!) ¡POR FIN! ¡Ja,ja,ja,ja!
Well, I made it through without any jokes.... except little ones while typing MY little story! Wadda ya say? Am I good or what? Hahahaha! (I'm just kidding!) Love!
Post a Comment