I enjoyed watching la película! :-) Elena entertained me! :-) As she was attempting to blow the candle out, it almost looked as if she was trying to take a chunk out of the lit fire! Ha, ha, ha, ha! :-D I loved that besito she sent to Pita! You know, trying to make it as authentic as possible in spite of the distance barrier that is among you four and her .... I always knew technology has its benefits! :-)
5 comments:
awwww!
my birthday is march 16th. they can send me a kiss next year, if they want. actually, they can send a kiss any day! they are the sweetest!
Beautiful babies. I'm sure Pita is proud and blessed. Happy birthday Dorita!
Oh my ... this is one of the cutest videos. I'll bet Pita shed a little tear of joy over this one! Happy birthday to Dorita too!
I enjoyed watching la película! :-) Elena entertained me! :-) As she was attempting to blow the candle out, it almost looked as if she was trying to take a chunk out of the lit fire! Ha, ha, ha, ha! :-D I loved that besito she sent to Pita! You know, trying to make it as authentic as possible in spite of the distance barrier that is among you four and her .... I always knew technology has its benefits! :-)
OK seriously ... still the cutest video ever.
Post a Comment