*Adriana is always asking for snacks when she's not supposed to and I keep telling her "no" time after time, after time. So she had already asked three or four times in the last hour when she came back in the kitchen: "Mooomy, I want tandy!", frustrated, I turned to look at her and said "Adriana, sweetie..." but before I could go on she said: "Momy, be happy. ok?" ...and I really didn't know what to say, I just had to laugh and say "dinner will be ready soon".
It was bed time and I had given Elena instructions to go take her clothes off to prepare for bed. She was walking and talking around, obviously delaying her obedience. Ben finally made her note this and asked her to be quicker to obey. "But I want to blow pretend bubbles!" came her response as she dragged her feet towards her bedroom and was beginning to cry. In an attempt to make a point to her, Ben said to her: "Elena, I want to go walk on the moon..." but before he could even try to go on and make his point she said: "Daddy, I want to go walk in the moon with you" and kept going on "I will be so sad if you go without me!", Ben and I just looked at each other and laughed...
It was bed time and I had given Elena instructions to go take her clothes off to prepare for bed. She was walking and talking around, obviously delaying her obedience. Ben finally made her note this and asked her to be quicker to obey. "But I want to blow pretend bubbles!" came her response as she dragged her feet towards her bedroom and was beginning to cry. In an attempt to make a point to her, Ben said to her: "Elena, I want to go walk on the moon..." but before he could even try to go on and make his point she said: "Daddy, I want to go walk in the moon with you" and kept going on "I will be so sad if you go without me!", Ben and I just looked at each other and laughed...
3 comments:
hahaha! they are so funny aren't they?
They are so cute! I think it's so crazy that Matthew already knows how to tease Adriana with his roaring and chasing...how do they know how to do that?
oh to be more like children... except I fear I would NOT be quick to obey either, and my words would not be as CUTE!! they are fun!
Post a Comment