Woo hoo! I'm very happy for you guys. You are making great progress. I can't wait to see the next steps and the final result. Sorry that we couldn't come today. (It ended up being good to be home - I am so exhausted from this past week and didn't leave the house at all.)
Love adrianna's boot and diaper outfit!!! Dad just looked and said Wow- he's really coming along! we are praying that it goes smoother and faster than he expects!!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am so excited!
Woo hoo! I'm very happy for you guys. You are making great progress. I can't wait to see the next steps and the final result. Sorry that we couldn't come today. (It ended up being good to be home - I am so exhausted from this past week and didn't leave the house at all.)
That was Ken and my first home together, isn't that crazy? We are excited about the changes you are making there.
Love adrianna's boot and diaper outfit!!! Dad just looked and said Wow- he's really coming along!
we are praying that it goes smoother and faster than he expects!!!
Post a Comment