Thursday, November 26, 2009

Birthdays and thanks!

So much to be thankful for on this day!  So much that I want to say about my little sweet, sweet boy who just turned 1.  ONE!!!  Can you believe it?  I certainly can't!  As it is, I haven't been able to sit for 5 mins straight here today... something with being the only adult in the house for a couple hours... Derek, Heidi and Ben are out running a race this morning, so here I am holding the front.  (Can you tell how good I'm doing already?)  So a few things await me to be acomplished before the runners get home.

Maybe later, if I'm not in a turkey induced coma, I'll be able to sit and write to my heart's delight!

Until then, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh I hope you had a great day with the family! We missed you. Maybe once we've moved into our new house we can have a big dinner together since we missed Canadian Thanksgiving?
Happy birthday to Ben Jr.! Next time we're together we should celebrate. I can't believe he's one already.

I'm thankful for you!