Saturday, February 27, 2010

A sweet, sweet girl



Elena:  "Mama, I don´t know what is the name of my husband!"
Me:  "What do you mean, sweetie?"
Elena:  "I don´t know what is his name!  I don´t know who is my husband!"
Me:  "We won´t know for several years, honey..."  she interrupts  "Mama, Mama!  I know!  I got an idea!  You tell me what name you like and I will call him that!"

 

E:  "Mom, you have to guess the person I tell you, ok?"
Me:  "Ok"
E:  "You have to guess my favorite woman of all the world"
Me:  "Hmmm, let me think... your favorite woman..."
E:  "You want me to give you a "tlue"?"
Me:  "Sure, give me a clue"
E:  "She is beautiful... she has black hair and long... she is good at, she is good at... she is good... and I very love her"
Me:  "Is it me?"
E:  "Yes!!! you wonned, Mama!"


 
 
We love this little girl so!  She is such a blessing, such a joy!

1 comment:

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

so sweet, she's absolutely lovely