Our church is sending a team of 22 people to a short missions trip with Clint Rogers Ministries, where he has been working for a year now. The trip is scheduled for July, so.... No, we can't go! They're supposed to be coming back barely a week before my due date! So my involvement is limited to the things I can do from home and I've done absolutely ALL that I have been able to get into! It is such an enjoyment! Tickets have been bought, hotel reservations made in Phoenix, and my part of the little "Trip Manual" has been put together and will be given to the team today! As I have made phone calls, sent emails, written information, etc. I have envisioned the members of the team in Obregon, Mexico and through every part of the trip... Who knows, maybe next year there will be a trip for us! For now, my part is limited to paper and "behind the scenes" work and I am happy to do all that I can!
********************
Nuestra iglesia va a enviar a un grupo de 22 personas a un viaje corto de misiones con Clint Rogers Ministries, donde él ha estado trabajando por casi un año. El viaje está programado para julio, asi que... ¡No, no podemos ir! La fecha del regreso del grupo es apenas una semana antes de la fecha en que esperamos vere venir a este bebito/a. Asi que mi participación está limitada a las cosas que puedo hacer desde casa y he hecho absolutamente TODO lo que he podido hacer. ¡Lo he disfrutado tanto! Los boletos están comprados, las reservaciones de hotel en Phoenix están hechas y mi parte del "Manual de Viaje" está redactada y lista para entregársele al equipo hoy. Al hacer llamadas, enviar correos, escribir información, etc. me he imaginado a los miembros del equipo en Obregón, México y por cada parte del viaje... ¡Quién sabe, a lo mejor el otro año haya un viaje para nosotros! Por ahora, mi parte se limita a trabajo en papel y "tras bambalinas" y me alegrahacer lo que pueda!
5 comments:
Hey, sorry that I forgot to get you that info (whoops ...). If you need any more team training info etc., we have lots from this and past Romania trips (working as a team, how to not get jetlag etc.)
Lemme know.
Mel
Feliz dia de las mamis Claudia
Aw! I wish I could be a part of this event! A proposito.... my big sister went on a missions trip to Juarez,Mexico when she was 16 years old. She went with an organiztion called "Touch The World Ministries". It was truly a great experience for her! I wish the same for the people who are going on this one! Chao!
Hola mi amiga guatemalteca, feliz dìa de las madres un poco retrasado. Que gusto de verdad que vengan a mi hermoso paìs, me encantarìa que hubiera sido mas cerca a donde vivo y acompañarlos...todo mi cariño a esa hermosura de chiquilla y tu marido!!!
Besos Irma
Hi Keila!
I just thought I'd stop in and say hello. I saw Ben at the MFI Conference last week and told him to give you my hellos. Your little one is growing up so fast it's hard to believe. Hope all is well - glad you're feeling better. God bless!
Heather
Post a Comment