Monday, July 24, 2006

A new family...

We are home! After the longest imaginable "first stage" of labor, the rest of it went pretty quickly. We arrived at the hospital with contractions every 3 to 5 minutes at 4 p.m. By 6 p.m. I didn´t want to leave the tub as contractions were almost a minute apart. Now considering my first experience (8 hours of "transition"), that didn´t necessarily stroke me as good news. However, our nurse came in with the news that my doctor was there and was offering to examine me and, if everything was ok, go ahead and break my water. Everything was good and perfect, water was broken at around 7 p.m. and Adriana saw the light at 7.30 p.m.! I´ll post more later but thought you might enjoy a few more pics.
First pictures as a Family...

I meant to post more pics. but, as it is, it has already taken me a day to manage to upload these two... Sorry... will try later!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!
Love, GM&G

Anonymous said...

¡POR FIN! I'm very happy for all of you! ¡Ha sido un placer conocerle, Keila! I love the photos!

Thanks for keeping in contact with someone who you barely even know by way of e-mail!

¡Chao!