| She learned this game at church and loves playing it! ...her own version, that is. Sorry if we´re boring you with videos... this is just the easiest way to keep my Guatemalans up with my daughters and they want to see them in every possible way! I´ll take time to write soon! Spanish readers: En este juego que Elena aprendió en la iglesia, una persona toca las cabezas de los demás diciendo "Duck" y al azar escoge a quién llamará "Goose", cuando escoge al goose éste "la lleva" y persigue a todos los demás. El primero en volver a sentarse gana y el último en sentarse o al que agarre el goose le toca escoger. Elena ha creado su propia versión, como podrán ver. | |
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Duck, duck, goose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't mind your videos! I happen to enjoty them, actually! I also love when you translate your blogs into Spanish, as well! :-) Heeheeheehee! ;)
Soooo not boring, Keila! Your Guatemalan family are not the only ones who don't want to miss a moment...
:)
Post a Comment