Friday, April 13, 2007

There she goes...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That vidio is so cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Elena wanting Ben to make a big deal of her walking, too, is simply hilarious! It made me think of Gabriel the past couple days as he keeps asking me for a "prize" for using the bathroom, even though he's been potty-trained for almost 2 years. I guess he figures if I'm making a big deal about Bronwyn using the potty, I ought to make a big deal about his accomplishments, too!! :)

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh ... how cute! And Elena looks SO proud of her little sister! Way to go Adriana!

Anonymous said...

"There she was just a-walkin' down the street
singin' doh wa diddy, diddy dum diddy doo!

There she was just a-walkin' down the street
singin' doh wa diddy, diddy dum diddy doo!" That's awesome!!!! :-) Are these her first steps? If so, then how fortunate you all must be to have this recorded on tape!!!! :-]

Anonymous said...

it reminds me of our movies of our kids so small...and since I have no sound I could not hear the giggling... Adriana is ready to take on the world!!