Seven Unknown or weird facts about myself:
1. I spent a student vacation working at the local fair, selling "prototypes" of perfumes. That would be the fancy way of saying that I sold cheap versions of the popular name brands of the time.
2. I would love to play "project manager" in the apprentice. I couldn´t care less for Mr. Trump or anything in the show, but I love the challenges and the "make it happen" attitude of the show. Aside from the "reality TV drama" I love the show.
3. Every time I go to a bathroom I have to double check that the door is locked... maybe because growing up, our school had stalls with wooden doors that didn´t lock and my worst nightmare was to have someone open it on me. I never thought that if it ever happened it would be another little girl, but it was traumatizing enough that up to this day I have the compulsion of making sure the door is locked... quite OCD in my opinion.
4. Up until last week, I had never eaten oatmeal mush. Actually it was Ben who made it as it wouldn´t even had occurred to me that such a thing was edible.
5. I have actually ridden a "bicycle for two" that my parents used to own. When I was about 5 years old, my mom and my aunt used to ride it around the neighborhood tugging along my cousin and me. But then I rode it with my best friend about 10 or 12 years ago. We had a blast! It was the last time we could take vacations at the same time.
6. I grew up watching "Little House on the Prairie" in Guatemala and did not know it was based on a real life story until about 5 years ago. Obviously, I have never read the books, I didn't even know they existed!
7. Thanks to my best friend, I took a bimester of German when I was in high school. I wanted to enroll in French, but her long dream was German and because I didn't want to go by myself, I enrolled with her. I just did the beginners two months and I do not remember anything at all! If I could, now I'd study Italian.
So there, I hope you find this interesting and unknown... and here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs. I am tagging... Melanie, Maureen, Becky, My Hubby, Heidi, Dee and Hannah.
No comments:
Post a Comment