Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Continuing the crazyness

As expected, this week is turning to be busy. Monday was the "easiest" day but even when I was home all morning long, my whole morning was spent on the phone talking to insurance companies, Primary care physician and OB/GYN offices. The thing is, not only was my doctor my OB/G, but he also was my primary care, so I technically have to find two doctors. At the same time I need to find a doctor who will take my insurance and my cousin's as well (I'll explain more below). So it was a long morning with very long phone calls.

The day ended on a good note though, after shopping for a few needed things, Ben decided to bring the girls over to Dee's to swim and we ended up having dinner with them. Very nice visit, conversation and little girls' entertainment.

Tuesday morning found me trying to run through some cleaning and rearranging of the guest room to prepare it for or next permanent guest. One of my cousins married an army man in February and her paperwork is still being processed so she can't leave the country. He has been assigned to spend about a year in Panama and they just found out a couple months ago she is pregnant. He didn't want to leave her by herself in that condition, mainly because she doesn't speak the language and is quite alone in the area, plus with her papers still in the works she can't even drive legally. So my gracious husband was very willing to open our home to her and we are picking her up on Friday. Two pregnant ladies in the same house... fun!

Today I have a dentist appointment in the a.m. and an interview with a potential OB/G in the p.m. But after that we are packing for a night away... since my cousin needs to be picked up in Newark, we figured we could make a trip of it. We are taking the girls to Point Pleasant Beach in NJ, will spend the night in the area and visit with a friend a haven't seen in a couple years and Friday we'll be heading out to Newark to pick her up and head home! So it will be another few days before I can update in more detail (as if you needed more details than what I write!!!) until then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, well have a great time, hope all the r=traveling goes smoothly and safely. as for me i'm off to dr. skory today... talk to you later.

becky

Anonymous said...

In spite of the crazyness, I hope you can enjoy the moments! :) It sounds like your life story is being written with very colorful strokes by the Lord. I look forward to hearing about your Md. meeting. Love to you all.