Wednesday, July 02, 2008

She sings!

This week has been a long one, beginning with Monday. We taped this on Monday when we were going shopping after just having wrapped up the first day of VBS. Both girls were exhausted and supposed to take a nap while we got to the store. We don´t even know what Adriana was singing but she sang her little life out! While Elena, evidently tired, seems to just be suffering it until she manages to go to sleep... we just thought it was hilarious!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

That is so cute! I love the chorus-- "mommy, mommy, mommy".

Anonymous said...

Oh those adorable girls you have!

Anonymous said...

she a prophetic singer...I got the chills when I heard it...it is so cute and very powerful too....(hope I didn't freak you out)...love and blessings...corrie

Anonymous said...

Very cute.. although I did not know what she was singing.. but she was singing with all her heart.. and the chorus of mommy mommy mommy was cute :0) Happy 4th !!

Anonymous said...

This song is extremely catchy... I will be singing it all day now!
-Kris