Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Super Quick Update

We're busy running around... this month is a busy one for us! Let's see...

* We had a "meet & greet" with a new doctor and unless something went terribly wrong from here, we are going to stay with him. The things we don't like about the practice are the same things we won't like at the other choices we have, so we narrowed our choice down to the hospital where we can have the baby.

* Adjusting to having my cousin (Susi) around hasn't been difficult at all. She has a very pleasant personality and is very easy going. Of course most of our conversations are about having babies as this is her first and she is full of questions, but I don't mind it at all (you would know that if you know me at all! he,he,he). My time on the computer has been somewhat limited because this is the only means of communication she has with her husband, but we understand that and our hearts go out to them as they have to spend this very important season apart.

* Today we are packing up again to go to Generation Conference. Don't ask me why we thought about doing this as a family... right now I am asking that myself! I think it was something along the lines of Ben telling me last year he didn't want to do this alone this year and so the decision was made. It will be an interesting time! Catch you all when we get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keila! Please warn ;) Susi I'll poke my head in tomorrow, and you all call me if she needs anything! (Assuming she can call you?) Yes, I had a huge smile on imagining your conversations with Susi. How perfect! God is so good!
Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Keila - you left your Bible at the Radisson during the Generation Conference. If you'll send your address via my email address, I'll gladly mail it to you. Put Generation Conference in the subject line and I'll watch for your message.

Kim - Generation Conference

kim@dslisi.com