Of course, on the day my mom left:
*I had an emergency dentist appointment to deal with an infection. That turned out to be a more difficult job than expected and let's just say that my dentist will fight to save the piece, but I need a root canal do over among other things. You'd think I never brush my teeth! Crazy! So I am in pain because until he finishes the work and I have been on an antibiotic for a few days it won't get better.
*Because it was an emergency appointment, we couldn't make any baby sitting arrangements for our over tired girls who had woken up at 4 a.m. that morning. Ben had a really tough time with a crying baby who would just not settle. He had to take them for a car ride so the girls could watch a movie and the baby settle with the ride. That worked up until coming back to the dentist's as the baby woke up with the stopping of the car.
*Turns out that our over tired girls and baby were also acting up because they weren't feeling well. As of yesterday we are also nursing colds.
*But we are taking it moment by moment and trying to keep up without being overwhelmed trusting that the grace will be available to deal with everything that comes our way.
* That being said, I was tagged, so here it goes:

My fourth folder was: Craiglist. My fourth picture in the folder was this one. Explanation: I wanted to sell Elena's high chair and a couple other items and tried my hand at craiglist. There, now I tag: Becky, Darlene, Danica, and Brietta.
(Post the fourth picture on the fourth folder of your pictures and explain! oh yeah, and tag 4 more people).
*I had an emergency dentist appointment to deal with an infection. That turned out to be a more difficult job than expected and let's just say that my dentist will fight to save the piece, but I need a root canal do over among other things. You'd think I never brush my teeth! Crazy! So I am in pain because until he finishes the work and I have been on an antibiotic for a few days it won't get better.
*Because it was an emergency appointment, we couldn't make any baby sitting arrangements for our over tired girls who had woken up at 4 a.m. that morning. Ben had a really tough time with a crying baby who would just not settle. He had to take them for a car ride so the girls could watch a movie and the baby settle with the ride. That worked up until coming back to the dentist's as the baby woke up with the stopping of the car.
*Turns out that our over tired girls and baby were also acting up because they weren't feeling well. As of yesterday we are also nursing colds.
*But we are taking it moment by moment and trying to keep up without being overwhelmed trusting that the grace will be available to deal with everything that comes our way.
* That being said, I was tagged, so here it goes:

My fourth folder was: Craiglist. My fourth picture in the folder was this one. Explanation: I wanted to sell Elena's high chair and a couple other items and tried my hand at craiglist. There, now I tag: Becky, Darlene, Danica, and Brietta.
(Post the fourth picture on the fourth folder of your pictures and explain! oh yeah, and tag 4 more people).
2 comments:
Hope you all feel better soon...missed you today. Call if you need a hand, or a shoulder, or a friend! xo
You may need to tag someone else. I don't even understand the directions, so I'm pretty sure I don't have folders or pictures or any of those things! Sorry!!
And I hope you're all feeling better really soon. Mid-winter blues... Thank the Lord, He is not confined by seasons or places! His blessings still are yours. Love you and all your little ones!
Post a Comment