
1. mid progress

with the stove in place and still pending the trim

The infamous dining room green walls with the new floor.

Our handy helpers: Jeremy and Kris

I figured a couple of my readers (ahem, Dee and Becky)
would love looking at these guys at work!
They did an amazing job, thank you guys for working and ladies for releasing them to us!
4 comments:
the colors look MUCH different and better in person...Like I said, I would try clear light bulbs in the dining room. It looks great though... :)
becky
Love the white...
and the handsome guy with the baseball cap!
(Sorry I didn't mention the browns...because I love that too, but I think I already said that...)
That's more like a tidal wave of color!! I love it~ I really do! Ken and I are almost afraid of putting color on the walls...so everywhere you look is some variation on white--except in the playroom where I got a little daring and used red! You are making that place look amazing! Can't wait to see you guys living there...
Post a Comment