1. (above) the kitchen's "toasted nutmeg" meets the long wall's "blanket brown" across the dining room's "coriander seed"
2. (above) Living room/office's "fresh praline" meets dining room's "coriander seed"
3. (above) This is the part that still has us scratching our heads... the closer wall is being hit by sunlight and the "coriander seed" looks a deep green. Move to the wall further back that meets the kitchen... this wall is being hit by the light bulbs in the dining room and it looks more "mustardy"... that's the part we're not sure of.
4. Long wall's "blanket brown" meets living room's "fresh praline"
5. Kitchen's "toasted nutmeg" meets long wall's "blanket brown" (which are really my favorites in this crazy combo).
6. The kitchen hit by sunlight... my most favorite part of all. When the room is lit by the sun, the colors look so good! So there, maybe you'll come to my newest section of the house and be overwhelmed by my color pallette... sorry. I had fun trying and still don't know how to "fix it" or whether it really needs fixing...At any rate, the guys are working on the flooring right now, so tomorrow I will post pictures of their final product (as well as pictures of them!). I just wanted to catch you all up with the color portion. Later on, we will see how our mismatched furniture fits in here!
4 comments:
Hey Keila, I think yyour color choices will work out just fine.. I think that they are very pretty and if anything the wall you say looks green might just need to be a darker color yellow or something.. I can't wait to see how the floors work with the colors you choice.. I am sure it is gonna be beautiful though!! What are you doing with all the kitchens you have now? Are you transforming those also? If not and you get hungry all you have to do is go to the nearest kitchen and your set!!! Love ya, Kristi
Keila...its funny the words you quoted, were never even part of my vocabulary when i saw the colors..lol. I think it looks beautiful, and can't wait to see it in person! love you
I don't think that your colors look hispanic at all. It may be differnet farther South, but where we are at on the border, they like MUCH bolder colors than you have chosen!
I think that it will work out just fine once you get it finished and your belongings moved in!
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! I can't wait to see everything all done! It is going to look so nice.
Post a Comment