Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tidbits of thanks in showers of grace

Life has been anything but easy lately. I turn for support or even comfort and there is none to be found. But just when I am ready to loose hope, I remember... I am not meant to be comforted or supported by any but Him and Him alone. If I look anywhere else I will find disappointment in the same way that I am likely to disappoint anyone who looks to me (hopefully not, but still).

He alone is my source. He alone is my comfort. He alone is my support. Period.

5 comments:

andrea said...

love you.

Maureen said...

me too.

Adrienne said...

Amen Keila, Amen- love you

dee said...

You are in good company Keila. This king I've heard and read about,named David, sounds an awful lot like you.
I love you too.

Mel said...

Hey. I know where you're at. And .. thanks for encouraging me on Tuesday. Your prayers meant a lot to me.
Love you. And oh, I'm home all week this week.