Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best of a Decade in Pictures -- 2002

This is where it gets tricky... some most all of these pictures have no date in them, so trying to piece together my own life, let alone Ben´s is proving to be quite the challenge!

This seems to have been 2002:


While in Guatemala, I did a bit of everything.
 

"Lucy, you are born into a family. You do not join them like you do the marines."
(While You Were Sleeping)
Well, I did join my very own Sinclair family!
(I know there are much better recent pictures, but this is
the timeline-appropriate one!)



This little man was like a ray of sunshine in my life!


I saw my first fall


Minerva visited me in Madrid.


and saw my first snow!




In the meantime, he apparently:


 was associated with an interesting group of people... lol!



was very active in the "sport" of paintball



 was partying at his apartment with the youth group





and managed to do some outreach in NY city?





No comments: