Dear Readers, however many or few: Thank you for walking down memory lane with me as I reminisced about the gifts this last decade left us. It was quite the walk and recount of so many blessings! I loved it. I hope you did too.
I want you to know how much I appreciate the time you give out of your life to read me. I hope I have made your time worthwhile, hopefully with some encouragement, inspiration maybe? ok, if nothing else at least entertainment ;o)
As of tomorrow I will be taking a break hiatus (don't you like how that word sounds?) from blogging... I want to start the year on a good foot and a week of seeking God and His will for this year is the most appropriate way I know. I want to be a good stewardess of my time (and yours).
Please hold me in prayer as I seek and wait on life to unravel (more about that in due time), and meet me here again a week from today for a fresher me, if nothing else... would you?
No comments:
Post a Comment