:: Every baby we´ve had seems to be surrounded by a season of learning in our lives. Usually it is all around one thing, and this time around we are plunging into new depths by a rediscovery of grace. Very grateful for it and willing/hoping to learn all we need to learn this season.
:: Another patriotic anniversary spent so far away from my country and from anything that can remind me of it. I am more and more aware of my responsibility to instill in my children a love and appreciation for the country that birthed their mom, thus having a hand in their very own shaping. Grateful for the opportunity and sobered by the responsibility.
:: These next few weeks will take us traveling and will bring loved ones to us. So grateful for that, especially in light of the coming Winter and "confinement" season of yours truly at the arrival of our very little dear one.
:: Very, very slowly some routines and some structure is getting established and that brings me some peace. There is still much more to be done, but as I have a tendency to get overwhelmed by what I haven´t accomplished instead of appreciating what we have been able to tackle down, I am seriously focusing in trying to enjoy and appreciate the little victories.
:: And now, I get to run and get ready for a couple hours at the office! See you all soon!
1 comment:
I completely can relate to the routines and structure. Trying to appreciate what is accomplished here too! You're doing a great job with those precious little hearts!
Post a Comment