Tuesday, September 21, 2010

...another late post of thanks

#71  The ability to still write these thanks posts even when writing has been so scarce this season.

#72  The refreshing that comes from seeing people you love and who also love you.

#73  A husband who seeks to be the best leader for this family.  How rested my heart can be!  He is such a good man, a wonderful husband, and great dad.

#74  A loving Father who will not fail to lead said wonderful man in His plan for us.  If I could only keep that on the forefront of the mind all the time!

#75  Freedom.  Freedom to be who I am, even when it is sometimes hard to figure that out.

#76  New clothes... even when it is only two maternity t-shirts, I love having new clothes.

#77  The noise of a dish washing machine that reminds me that I no longer have to stand in front of the sink so many times a day.

#78  Less than two weeks to see my mom.

#79  Being able to fly my mom in so she can stay with the children while we attend a conference.

#80  Friendships:  Newer and older alike.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Keila I love reading your blogs, though I don't always post a comment... Forgive me...you are a gem!