...but the time has come for me to stay away ("officially") from the blogging world. The original purpose for this blog was to keep those far and away updated with the goings on of this little family. However, Facebook seems to be more quick and efficient in doing so. There is such an overwhelming amount of good blogs to read out there that I feel, at least at this point in time, I don't really have much to offer.
So I will retrieve to this little home of mine, figure out life as it comes this next season and leave blogging behind for a season, at least.
Thank you all for your time, it was a good 5 (or 6?) years!
2 comments:
Boo hoo. I'll miss you. I really have enjoyed your blog. It's encouraged me and made me think differently about things a lot of times. Blessings to you on your new season.
Love you much much much.
Keila, you blog always brings encouragement to me.. I hope you find yourself blogging again soon.. Love Kristi S.
Post a Comment