So many things to record for the past few months! So many thoughts, memories, and happenings... so much life! It would be an understatement to say we/I have been in a haze as we've gone from a family of 5 to a family of 6 while our household grew to a headcount of 9 and is slowly going back to the nuclear new of 6 again. Throw the Holidays and all the upcoming changes into the mix and well... what day is it again?
One thing has definitely been emphasized in my life as of late and it is that processes are not only necessary, but they are important to our growth as believers. The process may, some times, be even more important than the outcome. And so it is that I have been learning to welcome, albeit hesitantly, all these processes that we have been going through for the past year and the past few months. I hope to tell you all about it, as I ponder and process it...
But, first things first, so my next post will be my sweet Giselle's birth story for my records and for those interested.
One thing has definitely been emphasized in my life as of late and it is that processes are not only necessary, but they are important to our growth as believers. The process may, some times, be even more important than the outcome. And so it is that I have been learning to welcome, albeit hesitantly, all these processes that we have been going through for the past year and the past few months. I hope to tell you all about it, as I ponder and process it...
But, first things first, so my next post will be my sweet Giselle's birth story for my records and for those interested.
2 comments:
Looking forward to reading Giselle's story! xo
Life is constantly revealing the next step in our ongoing growth! Sometimes we meet it with a smile, and sometimes tears flow freely as we see the next stepping stone bathed in the knowledge of his Will. Ever is the heart of this believer yielding as I watch different seasons changing into something new. Your 'little' family of six is gonna be missed, but I am content in knowing this is all part of a greater plan. You are loved deeply
Post a Comment