Friday, March 18, 2011

I love my life

Sure, I have to admit that not every day runs smoothly and that many more days than not my tasks are left incomplete.  This is the longest season that the kitchen gets cleaned every single day and that´s just because I AM NOT the one cleaning it!  We have been so incredibly blessed by being allowed to live in this home!  We are not only welcome with our crazy mess, but we are loved, we are made feel welcome at all times, and there is so much grace for our (ahem...) not so graceful moments.  But I do love my life and these are just a few of the many reasons:

Check out that tongue sticking out!

New pj´s make for a fun photo session!  Thanks Ma´ama & Grandpa!


Green eggs for dinner on St. Pattrick´s Day.

Cute kids having dinner in their new pajamas.

Loving big brother.

Tummy time!

Loving big sister.

Just fun!

Coloring with so much dedication!

Chubby toddler hands learning to color too!
Can anyone tell me what there is not to love about this?  I may not enjoy every-single-moment, granted.  When all of them need attention at the same time, for example.  When they are trying to talk and I´m trying to soothe a screaming, crying baby, and I can´t hear them, and they get frustrated because I´m not giving them the appropriate answer but they can´t really understand that I can´t hear them... 

But when I get past that and just allow myself to enjoy the chubby hands to hug me as his little bottom finds a spot to sit on my lap (which in his mind is any part of my body, really), or when her little arms and hands shake in excitement and she coo´s, and she can´t control her little body full of energy when she sees me come to pick her up, or when  she kisses me ever so gently with her wet kisses, or the other one solicitously runs to get my water bottle because she heard me cough... those moments are precious, and fleeting, and I have to remind myself to just revel on them while they last.  Yup, I love my crazy, messy life!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Sweet moments! Precious little ones! Love you guys~

Adrienne said...

Love the pictures! Lil Giselle will be walking before I get to see her! She is getting so big! You've captured some precious moments.. Thank you for sharing!