I think she has a puzzled look on her face trying to figure out why there are so many people standing in front of her watching her on the swing!

They all chipped in and gave her an Elmo themed first piñata.


And, of course, after the piñata was broken and all the candy was on the ground, she was taught by my cousins that girls wear dresses to piñatas to gather all their candy!
We had a lot of fun and are very grateful that the family has taken all the time and effort to spoil her. It really means so much to us to see them going so much out of their way to bless our daughter... eventhough we weren't here for Christmas there was a gift for Elena under every tree at every home of friends and family. We have no idea how we will manage to get all those gifts back home but I must admit that is a wonderful "problem" to have! I love my Guatemalan people!
3 comments:
Keila-
Greetings. I enjoyed reading your log and looking at pictures. You are blessed!
I need to email you about something, but I don't have your address. Could you send it to me?
Rick Sinclair
rick@cfconline.org
Keila and Ben,
Hello, What a beautiful dress on a beautiful little girl. Great pictures. Time with friends and family is the best. Happy belated birthday to you and Elena. Congrats on baby #2.
Deanna
It is nice seeing your beautiful pictures from Guatamala. It looks and sounds like you're having a great time! We've been praying for you!
I hope you have fun for the rest of your trip, but we miss you! Will you come home soon? Please...?
Melanie
Post a Comment