There is nothing more disheartening for me than coming home and feeling overwhelmed rather than refreshed... My haven, the one place where my husband and daughter should feel comforted and nurtured and if it gives me that feeling when I walk through the door I can´t really expect it to be any different for them. I think it bothers me more becasue when I was growing up my mom used to tell my that my bedroom was a mirror to my heart and I really feel undone inside if my abode is undone. Now, I know there are only so many hours in one day and so many things I can do in those hours, especially when part of my day goes in following a little person around and picking up after her all day long (somehow the concept of "putting back in" is taking its sweet time to click). At any rate, I know it is a process and I know I won´t get it done as soon as I wish... little by little and one day at a time we´ll have a haven again. On another note, I told you earlier that my sweet hubby was setting up his own blog, so pay him a visit at www.misterrandom.blogspot.com
************
No hay nada más descorazonador para mí que entrar a mi casa y en lugar de sentir regrigerio, sentirme atarantada... Mi oasis, el lugar donde mi esposo y mi hija deben sentirse reconfortados, si me hace sentirme así a mí al entrar por la puerta, realmente no puedo esperar que sea distinto para ellos. Creo que lo que más me molesta es que mi mamá solía decirme que mi cuarto era un reflejo de mi corazón y realmente siento que estoy descontrolada por dentro cuando tengo todo descontrolado por fuera. Ahora, yo sé que el día sólo tiene 24 horas y que solamente hay cierta cantidad de cosas que puedo hacer en ese tiempo, especialmente cuando una buena parte del día se me va en perseguir a una personita por todos lados recogiendo todo lo que deja tirado (por alguna razón el concepto de "guardar" todavía no le hace click). De cualquier manera, sé que es un proceso y sé que no lograré hacer todo tan pronto como quiero... poquito a poco y un día a la vez llegaremos a tener un oasis nuevamente. Cambiando de tema, como les conté antes, mi esposito tiene ahora su propio sitio, visítenlo cuando tengan tiempo: www.misterrandom.blogspot.com
2 comments:
oh dang! how is my heart if my heart looks like it does??!?!??! oh well, God knows it better...
you do a great job, and there is nothing more cozy that a house messed up by elena!
Just found you here! I didn't realize you were blogging on blogspot...shows you how long it's been since I've made my rounds on the internet!
Post a Comment