Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to life!



I am feeling much better now! The doctor did put me on antibiotics because it had been too long to be sick, but it did work and I am back to life. Now, to catch up on all the chores that were overlooked/neglected for the past few weeks and to pack for a longed for trip!!

As to the pics., if anyone has been in the office at church, you know how tiny it is and how three people are very much a crowd in that office, yet I still can´t explain how she got away with this... I guess there was no other way to know what an ink pad tasted like!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're coming!

(And if I'd taken pictures of Bronwyn with brown eye-liner all over her face, she and Elena would look like two peas in a pod!)

Darlene Sinclair said...

I am getting so excited about seeing you soon! I am also so glad you are feeling better so the trip will be enjoyable. Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are too funny!

Mel said...

Crazy! She's so quick, huh?
Love you lots!
Mel

Anonymous said...

Tu eres tan comica! Jajaja! That little stinker! Hahahaha! Oh well! What can we say?! Let's just say she was using a few of her God given "senses" at that time! Hahaha! Me encanta los fotos!

Chao! Un GRAN abrazo! :)