Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Let photos do for the moment...

*Edit*
When and how did this happen? They are growing so quickly!!! Just about a week and a half ago Elena's fingertips would barely brush the banister of our staris. She couldn't even dream of turning the shower "on". Yesterday I was coming downstais with her and was speechless to see her hold on to the banister without any difficulty. Later on I was giving her a bath and while I turned to get the soap I heard the water running again! Every day she attempts new words that make us guess and scratch our heads while we figure out what she's trying to say. In the meantime, Adriana is happily smiling back at us and starting to "coo" (sp?). I'm afraid to blink and miss something!

I don't really have time to post, so enjoy this pics. while I get back on track!

We learned how to use the fork and knife...



the challenge now is to transfer this wonderful skill


to the table at meal times!

No comments: