Yup...definitely camping! Do you see those dirty cheeks on those kiddos? :) Hard to keep 'em clean! They had their chance of memory making...which is great. By the way, did we tell you guys about Jeremy's ear on the last day? It was snagged all the way through by a fish hook from a casting 10 year old. Mom had to get it out! I'll bet Ben was glad he wasn't in the boat then :) Talk soon.
I am so glad to see the pictures of you enjoying some family time together! The pictures had said it all! What an experience it must have been for all of ya!
2 comments:
Yup...definitely camping! Do you see those dirty cheeks on those kiddos? :) Hard to keep 'em clean! They had their chance of memory making...which is great. By the way, did we tell you guys about Jeremy's ear on the last day? It was snagged all the way through by a fish hook from a casting 10 year old. Mom had to get it out! I'll bet Ben was glad he wasn't in the boat then :) Talk soon.
I am so glad to see the pictures of you enjoying some family time together! The pictures had said it all! What an experience it must have been for all of ya!
Post a Comment