
Those pics. I posted yesterday are not showing on my blog... Go figure! Here I was so happy thinking you'd see them and alas this thing is throwing fits at me again! Oh well, I'll give it a try on another day that finds me more patient =0)
As to my title... these are the days when I feel as though I desperately need the gift of interpreting tongues as my sweet little girl comes up with a new word each day. You know, she enrolls in these ellaborate convesations that make her look so cute but unless you have followed every single one of her little steps you probably will have no clue as to what she's talking about. Then add to that the "bilingual" element and you first have to try and figure out the language and then what she might be trying to say. It is so comical! Especially when she has been gifted with both her parents' ability to talk anyone's ears off! How amazing to see her evolve into this little person who has stories to tell and questions to ask! And I can only pray that I am perceptive enough to know what she means!
1 comment:
I truly hate technology! It basically has a mind of its own! Just recently our computer will not allow us to access our e-mail! What a drag! "¡Puaj!" So, I have been "living" at the library lately. Of course my parents look at the computer problem, THEN they look at ME and say: "Rebekah, what you do to the computer?" Ha, ha, ha, ha! ¡En fin! I'll live! I like the photo. When Derek & Heidi Jo spoke at our church, Derek said: "As we minister in the nations we find ourselves 'marrying' & 'adopting' them as well!" Then he mentioned his trip to Guatemala. He said: "We had an EXCELLENT translator whose name was Keila and who is now my brother, Ben's wife. :-) And of course I'm sure you're well aware of Phil & Jill Neville adopting a girl from Kazahkstan. AND.... Isaiah Six's AWESOME ("bionic arms")drummer, Preston Shaw being married to Ella who is also from Kazahkstan. (I was fortunate enough to introduce myself to her and to tell her a bit of my (ever so long) story! Ha, ha, ha, ha! Well, enough of me chatting away! You probably try to avoid my postings. Ha, ha, ha, ha! I just figure this is the best way in which to stay in touch with you!
><>
Post a Comment