Thursday, October 12, 2006

Here I am...

Exhausted from a very busy and long week but looking forward to the rest of this season as we now figure out life with two babes on our own. Now that the eager arms of "Pita" (long story, but that's what Elena calls my mom) we are trying to discover new distractions to keep our little ones entertained while life needs to happen. If you must know, I am only able to sit here for a few minutes now because Adriana finally fell asleep on the carrier where I'm holding her and Elena is enjoying her "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse". I could fill this post with all the little details of the days that have past, which are many, but I don't want to bore you so I'll just say that we have been reminded afresh of God's personal and intimate care for each one of us. Not only have we seen Him work miracles as my brother, Josue, was returning from a missions trip to Europe (another long story that I'll share some other time), but in the midst of all this busy-ness. After a very emotional Monday and Tuesday I really, really wanted to get prayer during ministry time. It was one of those times when I couldn't really sit through the message because of two exhausted little girls who needed a break and my only request to the Lord at that point was "I am just hungry to be hungry". But so it happened that my husband had the same urgency for prayer and we both came up together. It turned out that God gave us such an amazing word that came in such a timely fashion. God spoke of so many things that brought refreshment and encouragement to our hearts. He is so intimate and so personal! I can't say it enough. I hate to leave you with nothing but ramblings about these past few days but it just so happens that that's exactly how I feel right now... I feel I'm just rambling through it all, but as I sort things out I'll be back and try to share something more substantial.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Hi Keila,
I am so glad that you were refreshed. I know this must be a difficult time. Maybe once you have gotten some rest and routine back, we can bundle up the little ones and head off to a park :) Talk soon,

Anonymous said...

¡Hola, Keila! ¿Cómo está usted? Don't worry if you don't have enough time on your hands to summarize your past week or so "hasta el último detalle." :-D But.... before reading this post, I DID ask myself, ¿Dónde HA estado? ¡Jijijiji! ¡Estoy de broma!
I understand your life is "a tope" as a mother. Teniéndolo todo en cuenta, siempre pienso en ti. ¡Nomeolvides! ¡Que te vaya bien!