Monday, October 30, 2006

Life finds us today:

  • Grateful for a personal and intimate God who speaks to us thourgh even the little things of every day life!
  • We are car-less. Our van that didn't pass inspection and needs to be fixed. Ben left early to drop it off and there is no knowing when it will be ready.
  • I am holding (and shaking, and bouncing, and nursing, and anything that will work) a little tiny one who seems to be having gas troubles in her tummy. So far my morning has been devoted to trying to ease the pain... my poor baby!
  • We are considering a trip to Guatemala early December! Today I am looking for affordable tickets... pray we find them!
  • I don't know if we'll be able to do our grocery shopping today because of the car, and that also may affect some other shopping that needed to happen... we'll see how that goes.
  • Elena has been receiving lately hand-me-downs from a little girl in our church. We are very grateful for nice and good clothes that have pretty much set us up for this next season. We are only left to buy her a few long sleeved shirts. Ahhh, yeah and also to find someone to share in some of the blessing... we got around 10 pairs of shoes that (as much as I love shoes) we don't need that many!
  • Realizing afresh that He is our All in All, our source of everything and a loving Father in whom is our every hope!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I just wanted to say again how nice it was to talk to you last night. I hope we can do that again sooner than later!

Darlene Sinclair said...

Thinking of you and realizing that I haven't seen your baby yet. I hope that soon we can cross paths. What fun that would be!

Paco and his family arrive Wed.pm for a two week stay in the States. We will keep them hopping (which means we will keep hopping as well...) We are all very excited about developing relationship with them as a church body. God is so good!