* BAD: Adriana is having a tough day, my poor sweet thing, tougher than I am! Considering how I feel, I can't even imagine how she feels. Tylenol has been keeping her fever controlled and ibuprofen has been helping ease my body ache that just got worse after "sleeping" on the couch.
* GOOD: Been doing a lot of reading.
* BAD: While napping yesterday Adriana's diaper came off and she soiled our sheets and comforter instead of the diaper. The sheets were washed right away, the comforter had to wait until today, so achy body and all, I had to wash it and am now in the process of drying it.
* GOOD: Yay! for frozen chicken soup I saved from the last time I made it!
* GOOD: Thankful for a caring husband who ran to the grocery store with Elena to pick up the most basic (and urgent) things and left Adriana and me to rest.
* EVEN BETTER: Hubby is excited trying out a grill someone handed us down so he is taking care of his own dinner. Elena has had cereal upon her request (who would have thought that such a little person would have such strong opinions about what she wants to eat! On a normal day we would've probably dealt with it but today I am happy to oblige). I am not really hungry so teas, chicken soup and more warm drinks shall suffice for me today!
2 comments:
I hope you all feel better soon! Your goods and bads sound like mine too :)
We all have those days! ¡Así es la vida! Speaking of reading, our church is studying book called "Chasing Daylight" by Erwin Raphael McManus. The adults are doing this study on Wednesday nights. The youth are doing something different....but that doesn't stop ME from reading the book in my leisure! He, he, he, he! ;-) I just thought you might like to check out the book or something. Here is a little quick clip you can view if you'd like. Just simply click on the following link I have provided you: http://www.bluefishtv.com/ProductDetails.aspx?cid=1001&id=1354&f=&cc=&csc=&ldr=&s=
*This link may not be "clickable" so you may just have to copy and paste the URL onto your browser.
Post a Comment