Monday, February 12, 2007

One day in the life of...

So I go to the kitchen to get dishes done and leave the girls in the TV room watching a children´s video. Elena looses interest and comes join me in the kitchen, so I go check on Adriana and this is what I find:

Fui a la cocina a lavar trastos y dejé a las niñas en la sala donde está la tele viendo un video infantil. Elena perdió el interés y se me unió en la cocina asi que fui a ver a Adriana y esto es lo que me encontré:




She is in such a hurry to move on to the next thing!

¡Tiene tanta prisa por crecer y enfrentar su próximo reto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can never sit still for an entire movie unless I have some popcorn to go along with it! :-) And, my A.D.H.D. probably contributes to this as well. :-) Today is our REAL snowfall this winter in South Jersey. I came home having to shovel first thing. It's a light snowfall....so, it wasn't too bad. :-)I know you all up in Gallupville have it heavy, I'm sure! Pastor Tom went to an elders' meeting at Elim....he came back telling us all, "all you South Jersians have absolutely NO IDEA about the cold and snow!" Then he told us about his "snow incident" upon heading up there, & returning. :-) I look at the major change you have had to make with living in the U.S., Keila. I'm sure you would love to be back in Guate with your other family right about now! My youth group leader HATES the snow!

Anonymous said...

Abby and I stopped by your online scrapbook :) She loved Elena'a sled riding and Adriana's crawling.