Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I will be happier...

* the morning we wake up without any hoarse voices, runny noses and unhappy little people.

*the day I get dressed in the morning and my clothes don´t look like I´ve been wearing them for weeks after just a couple hours of little noses rubbing against them.

*the temperature outside is at least 50o and we can breathe some fresh air without feeling like we´re about to freeze.

*the morning that goes by normally with no added sadness and crying spells of little girls who feel so sick they don´t know what they want.

ughhh!

1 comment:

Darlene Sinclair said...

The day of sunshine will come. It, as all things are, is in His hand. For today do as Elizabeth Elliot says - do what needs to be done next. Keep plugging away because the days disappear, one after another, always. So we must do our part while we have them. And you are doing wonderfully!