Monday, November 12, 2007

Perspective

Somehow, anything I think about posting just seems so shallow and empty in light of this. I don´t know her personally, but in the body of Christ, we are one whether we´ve seen each other our whole lives or not. I´ve had many waking hours this weekend and her story has really made me weep, pray, re-evaluate and take new approaches towards my own life. And as my heart continues to go out for her and her family I must say that even our constant struggle for bedtime took a whole different perspective last night.

The girls went to sleep peacefully, Ben and I walked out blessed and what usually was turning into hours of frustration became a time of impartation and building up. We all grew a little last night.

It was, after all, a matter of perspective and of tapping into what God had for us in the midst of it... go figure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its so true....tragedy opens your eyes like nothing else...to really love those around you and be thankful for where you are in life....i will be praying for this family...love and peace...corrie