My 2 older ones receive flu shot to help them with the allergies and their astma .......we have not gotten them in a long time.....Sona did get one at one point and she still got the flu.......so there is my experience.
I wonder how much the pharmaceutical companies that make and market these get paid! However, I will say that one year we had the flu and ended up with bronchitis, pnemonia, ER trips,and double ear infections. It was very stressful. I do get them for my family. We have so far had healthy flu seasons. But I think good handwashing, adequate rest and nutrition, and avoiding close quarters with frequent coughers is a very good plan too! :) Happy research! I have a feeling you'll get different points of view on this one Keila.
I gave myself a flu shot once. I liquidated raisins and corn bread. It didn't taste too good, and it didn't feel too good when I injected it into my leg. Anyhow, I didn't get the flu but a mighty bad skin infection.
5 comments:
My 2 older ones receive flu shot to help them with the allergies and their astma .......we have not gotten them in a long time.....Sona did get one at one point and she still got the flu.......so there is my experience.
Jenn
You should e-mail Brietta with this question. She has pretty much researched the whole vaccination and shot issue. She probably has some info for you!
Be blessed with those sweet little girls! Love you...
I don't. I think its a secret plan of the gov't to inject us with a "flu" shot ... but I don't think it's really for the flu!
I wonder how much the pharmaceutical companies that make and market these get paid! However, I will say that one year we had the flu and ended up with bronchitis, pnemonia, ER trips,and double ear infections. It was very stressful. I do get them for my family. We have so far had healthy flu seasons. But I think good handwashing, adequate rest and nutrition, and avoiding close quarters with frequent coughers is a very good plan too! :) Happy research! I have a feeling you'll get different points of view on this one Keila.
I gave myself a flu shot once. I liquidated raisins and corn bread. It didn't taste too good, and it didn't feel too good when I injected it into my leg. Anyhow, I didn't get the flu but a mighty bad skin infection.
Post a Comment