Sunday, February 24, 2008

Being Home...

First of all, for those of you who didn't understand the whole "leaving my residence" thing on my previous post, my apologies. What happened is that I forgot my green card here at home and found out upon trying to leave the US. For some reason, even though I really need it to come back into the States and not to enter my own country, they didn't want to let me board. It was a bit of a hassle to say the least and it wasn't fun to wait for it in the mail but we did get it on time for me to get back in the US without any problem.

As usual we hit the ground running. We had winter camp beginning on Thursday night. Needless to say, we are as tired as we were when we got in, unpacking hasn't really formally happened and this house looks like a bigger mess as we have been touching and going these past couple days. Oh well, I certainly hope to figure out some kind of strategy this week and get some kind of normalcy within a week or so... I am really getting tired of this mess.

Well, I certainly had a lot to say but alas I just sat here and have a little girl crying for my attention. I'll have to go...

4 comments:

Darlene Sinclair said...

I love you and yours and hope that you will have a few days to settle in. It is so needed! I know how the hit the ground running thing can be. May you find the balance again - quickly!

I also understand the whole "sad to leave" thing. I still get teary when someone drives away - first it was Brietta and now it's Danica. I'm sure in time it will be someone else! Onward we go. This is not our true home anyway. Right?

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Keila,
If there is anything I can do, let me know. I'd love to help in whatever way I could.

Anonymous said...

err..., "way I can" I mean :)

Anonymous said...

peace, blessings and prayers to you and your family....love, corrie