Two little girls, playing with umbrellas

Making a birthday cake for Papi

little bakers

focused little girl

A father with his little girls

moving a lilac tree

clearing rocks and sticks.

Adriana playing with tio Jonathan's picture

talking about him

and giving him kisses.

Elena giving her baby "chita" in church

she nursed her baby through the Veggietales movie

And last, but not least... my minuscule 8 week bump!

A closer look, just so you believe me
there is a bump there.
7 comments:
As Pastor Ben said, you are "gorgeously pregnant"! Love the pic of Elena nursing her baby...I have a a couple pics of 2 of my boys(!) as toddlers nursing their babies, too!
love love love these. elena is so cute "nursing" her doll. and i see the bump! you look beautiful!
what precious girls you have!
Keila you look Beautiful!!! Love the new haircut.. :o)Kristi
Beautiful!Beautiful!
Everyone looks great. And I must say, you are the best! I actually love your hair - adorable, pretty, soft, and so feminine!
Great haircut!
And I can't believe you already have such an adorable bump! So precious, Keila!
Your girls are, as always, cute as buttons.
what wonderful picture of the girls and you and Pastor Ben.... blessings on you!!
Post a Comment