So, today, Elena says:
"Mami, you going to the daidies' coference today?"
"No sweetie, I'm done"
"Ohhh, so Papi goes today and you stay?"
We've been talking to Elena when we need to correct her, trying to explain obedience and what it means. There has been mention of Jesus in our explanations and we have included the phrase "Obedience is immediate, joyful and thorough" in our little talks. Elena has been talking about it randomly every once in a while and we've felt like it is actually sticking in her mind even when it still takes her a while to put it into practice. Today, I was trying to correct Adriana when Elena interjected and said:
"Mami, Jesus and 'bedience and jo'fu and.... what's the other guy, Mama?"
Isn't she the sweetest?
"Mami, you going to the daidies' coference today?"
"No sweetie, I'm done"
"Ohhh, so Papi goes today and you stay?"
We've been talking to Elena when we need to correct her, trying to explain obedience and what it means. There has been mention of Jesus in our explanations and we have included the phrase "Obedience is immediate, joyful and thorough" in our little talks. Elena has been talking about it randomly every once in a while and we've felt like it is actually sticking in her mind even when it still takes her a while to put it into practice. Today, I was trying to correct Adriana when Elena interjected and said:
"Mami, Jesus and 'bedience and jo'fu and.... what's the other guy, Mama?"
Isn't she the sweetest?
2 comments:
That's adorable! xo
I love reading your blogs.. that is so adorable. Hope all is well
:0)
Post a Comment