Being in one of those weird I-can't-sleep-so-I'll-think moments I began thinking about life, how it changes, how it surprises and how much it challenges. Some of my thoughts were deep, some not so much and some were simply fun and interesting... I'll share some of those:
I never imagined:
I never imagined:
**that I would be taking prenatal vitamins non-stop for over three years (so far). From getting pregnant with Elena through nursing her, getting pregnant with Adriana, nursing her and having weaned her once already pregnant with this baby, I began taking prenatal vitamins in May of 2004 and am still taking them.
**that I wouldn't be able to even remember the last time I slept all night through without any interruptions. I can only go as far as to say that it was during my pregnancy with Elena.
**that even when I can't remember when the last night of uninterrupted sleep was I would still function normally through the day.
**that my closet would be full of clothes in about four different sizes and I still have days when nothing fits me!
**that a day would come when I wouldn't have time to do my hair (or make-up) and that it wouldn't matter all that much.
**that two adults and two toddlers snuggling in one queen sized bed could be so precious and sweet even when there is so little room.
**that my heart can swell afresh with love and all kinds of tender feelings every time I see my precious little ones.
**that while at the same time simple and complicated, life could be so full of happiness and blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment