I don´t have much time to write... I did think you might enjoy a couple pictures of my cousins and myself... here you go:
This one was probably taken around 1999
and this one was this past week... yes, I guess you can see the "baby weight" now! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Baby weight happens! :) And, as a girlfriend and I were discussing this past week, one day we'll all be old ladies with frumpy bodies. We might as well be blessed-with-wonderful-children old ladies!!!!
Keila! That is SO GREAT that they were able to come and visit you. It is so nice to see Maria Elena's beautiful face again. I can just imagine the fun you ladies had! Hey...are you going to the BASIC retreat? If so, I will see you there! Ann
Your baby weight can't be that bad! Besides, I think your reason for gaining weight is quite beautiful! Remember, these bodies we have on Earth won't last forever! I can only imagine how our Heavenly bodies are going to look like in eternity! Thanks for adding some pictures! It's nice to know you are thinking of us regardless of how busy you are!
3 comments:
Baby weight happens! :) And, as a girlfriend and I were discussing this past week, one day we'll all be old ladies with frumpy bodies. We might as well be blessed-with-wonderful-children old ladies!!!!
Keila! That is SO GREAT that they were able to come and visit you. It is so nice to see Maria Elena's beautiful face again. I can just imagine the fun you ladies had!
Hey...are you going to the BASIC retreat? If so, I will see you there! Ann
Your baby weight can't be that bad! Besides, I think your reason for gaining weight is quite beautiful! Remember, these bodies we have on Earth won't last forever! I can only imagine how our Heavenly bodies are going to look like in eternity! Thanks for adding some pictures! It's nice to know you are thinking of us regardless of how busy you are!
Post a Comment