- my lunch consists of a peanut butter, jelly AND banana (sliced and evently distributed to cover the whole slice of bread) sandwich... This is the second time throughout my marriage that I have such a meal. I never had it growing up, so it is hard for me to find myself wanting it and yes, the first time I had it I was pregnant with Elena.
- I can "snack" on a whole pineapple all by myself... I live for the day we go grocery shopping so I can buy one and smell it and can hardly wait to peel it!
- I cry at commercials about ANYTHING
- More often than not I have a headache
- I can hardly finish one cup of coffee when I am known to love coffee otherwise
*******************
Se sabe que definitivamente estoy esperando bebé cuando...
- mi almuerzo consiste de un sandwich de mantequilla de maní, jalea de fresa Y un banano (rodajado y distribuido cuidadosamente para cubrir todo el pan). Desde que me casé, esta es la segunda vez que como un sandwich de mantequilla de maní. Al no haber crecido con la opción, generalmente no se me antoja y, sí, la primera vez que lo comí fue cuando esperaba a Elena.
- Me puedo comer una piña entera yo solita de una sentada... vivo esperando el día que vamos a hacer el súper para poder comprarla, olerla y comer ansias hasta que la pueda pelar y comérmela.
- Lloro con anuncios en la televisión de CUALQUIER tema
- Tengo dolor de cabeza la mayor parte de los días
- Apenas me puedo terminar una taza de café cuando ha sido bien sabido que normalmente soy cafetera
5 comments:
Keila,
You sound great and happy and all that good stuff. Keep up the good work - and maybe when the wether breaks you and Ben will have a reason to head this way! Wouldn't that be fun :)
Oh, and recommend Cinderella Man to Paige, in case she and Josh haven't seen it yet. I tried commenting on her blog and couldn't seem to get it to work. Thanks!
For me it was taco salads at 7 in the morning....go figure!
Nice sense of humor! At least you still have a little room for laughter! In His abiding love,
Rebekah Joy
Hey! You can't drink coffee during your pregnancy! I'm sure glad that you barely seem to have any interest for coffee while you are carrying! Blessings!
Post a Comment