Monday, October 02, 2006

Take my moments

"Take my life, and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days; let them flow in ceaseless praise.
Take my hands, and let them move at the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet, and let them be swift and beautiful for Thee."
My moments and my days... all that came to mind was the numerous times we've been addressing "obedience" issues with Elena and those little battles that I know I need to win but feel extremely tired and overwhelmed to do it. Oh how we need Him!!!
My mom leaves a week from tomorrow, I am nervous and anxious as I look ahead at not having her help around. I am going to miss her help and how wonderful it has been to walk away from the little messes of everyday life only to have them "magically" disappear! She has helped us so much! But more than anything I'm sad because I will miss her, her company, and her friendship.

2 comments:

Darlene Sinclair said...

I'm sorry -- I know she is sad, too...

Anonymous said...

My brother is in his thirties with a wife and a son who is 15 months old, whose name is Jackson. They live in Palm Harbor, Florida. Whenever they visit, it's always a great time!!!!☺ It's truly difficult when they must leave! My parents have thought about moving down there numerous times!

¡Adiós!